Monday, November 26, 2007

Server has been updated to v165

You will have to download the new files. I've had some trouble with the upload this time so please let me know if either Worldgate or the custom download app fails.

This includes a fix for some weapons being incorrectly classified as light.
I have completely re-done Mirj. Fixing a number of issues, itemizing it and adding the boss spawns. I've also completely re-done the Wrath Mountains area. It still has the same mobs but has been rebuilt. I've also started a level 16+ dungeon off this area. Feel free to stop by and check out the portion that's already been built. I've also started building the upper Outpost area. This area is off of the Middle Outpost and has been populated. level 9-12.

There are a host of other minor fixes that I won't list out.

Next update will focus on achievement quests including the new zones as well as iteminzing Wrath Mountains and GiantHome.

Discuss the update Here

No comments: